The ID5 Podcast: Future-proofing Digital Advertising EP4 with MathCapital’s Eric Franchi
- Posted by Alex Taylor
- On Aug 05, 2021
Introducing episode four of The ID5 Podcast’s very first series: Future-proofing Digital Advertising.
ID5 has invited industry and subject matter experts to discuss and shed light on the latest developments, technologies and regulations that are disrupting the industry to answer one pressing question: how can we make digital advertising more sustainable?
In this fourth episode of Future-proofing Digital Advertising, ID5 has invited Eric Franchi, MathCapital’s Partner to discuss innovation potentials and maintaining a vibrant industry. Mathieu Roche, host of the Podcast and Co-Founder & CEO of ID5 discusses various topics and questions with Franchi including:
- The significant innovation areas in the industry today. As well as the distinction between new innovation and innovation around improving what we already have.
- Are there areas that MathCapital views as having potential to be unlocked, but don’t receive enough projects on?
- How can the industry balance items that rely on customer identification (i.e. personalisation, on-to-one, data driven approaches, measurement) with privacy?
- Are the Walled Gardens a threat to maintaining a vibrant and innovative industry?
- From a funding standpoint, does MathCapital look at strategies that leverage the Walled Gardens as a platform for companies to build upon or does it look at strategies that come as disruptors to them? Is it one or the other or both?
- Three pointers from Franchi on how we can be making the industry more sustainable right now.
Click here to listen to the episode on Spotify or click below to watch our video version on YouTube now.