The ID5 Podcast: Future-proofing Digital Advertising EP8 with Innovid’s Tal Chalozin
- Posted by Alex Taylor
- On Sep 10, 2021
Introducing episode seven of The ID5 Podcast’s very first series: Future-proofing Digital Advertising.
ID5 has invited industry and subject matter experts to discuss and shed light on the latest developments, technologies and regulations that are disrupting the industry to answer one pressing question: how can we make digital advertising more sustainable?
In this eighth episode of Future-proofing Digital Advertising, ID5 has invited Tal Chalozin, Innovid’s CTO and Co-founder to discuss the evolution of CTV, TV advertising VS web and more. Mathieu Roche, host of the Podcast and Co-Founder & CEO of ID5 discusses various topics with Chalozin including:
- What have you seen in this coexistence of ad-supported VS subscriber-based, and how will this develop in the future?
- Is the world of CTV a more balanced or more difficult ecosystem compared to the web?
- Where will CTV be in the next few years?
- Are we moving towards a data driven world for television advertising as well?
- Is there already a global marketplace for CTV, or is the main focus on the US?
- How is the relationship between consumer and content provider when it comes to the value exchange, and how does this position TV respective to the web in terms of the evolution of the privacy first world that we’re entering into?
Click here to listen to the episode on Spotify or click below to watch our video version on YouTube now.