- Posted by Valbona Gjini
- On Oct 17, 2019
Defining the future of identity in a privacy-first world
What does the future hold for identity? How will the programmatic industry identify users and deliver on the promise of personalised advertising in a third-party cookie-less world?
ID5 has organised an event to answer the questions above and many more. Join us for Identity 2020, the first event dedicated to the most discussed topic in the digital advertising industry.
We’ve gathered industry experts from the buy and sell-side on 27 November to discuss the challenges related to user identification and the repercussions they have on publishers, brands and ad tech platforms.
Identity 2020’s attendees will learn more the future of Identity and beyond and about the solutions that can help them prepare for a future where 3rd party cookies are no longer available.
Speaker list (more TBC):
- Kristina Kaganer, Global VP, Commerce Data Products & Analytics, Coty
- Tom Pickworth, Head of Technical Operations, Commercial, Mail Online
- Caroline Engström, Head of Publisher Relations, Leeads
- Sébastien Noel, Digital Director, M Publicité , Groupe Le Monde
- Kenneth Kulbok, Managing Director, Avocet
- Chloe Grutchfield, Co-founder, RedBud
- Paul Kelly, Commercial Director, Eyeota
Welcome and introduction – Mathieu Roche, ID5
The impact of cookie syncing and other third party redirects – Chloe Grutchfield, RedBud
Publisher panel moderated by Joanna Burton, ID5, with:
- Caroline Engström, Leeads
- Tom Pickworth, Mail Online
- Sébastien Noel, Le Monde
Fireside chat with Eyeota – Paul Kelly, Eyeota and Morwenna Beales, ID5
Case study on Universal ID – Kenneth Kulbok, Avocet and Scott Menzer, ID5
Fireside chat with Coty – Kristina Kaganer, Coty and Wayne Blodwell, The Programmatic Advisory
Final considerations – Mathieu Roche , ID5
The sessions will be followed by networking drinks. If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org