ID5 was created to improve online advertising for consumers, media owners and technology providers. Technical innovation - digital in particular - has fuelled global economic growth for years, created millions of jobs and enabled access to knowledge and entertainment like never before. Media owners have played a pivotal role in modern democratic societies, and have relied on advertising to fund investigative journalism and ensure governments were held accountable. Meanwhile, consumers have benefited from technical innovation and access to quality content and services at scale.
This ecosystem is being disrupted by the rise of global platforms like Google and Facebook: they capture the large majority of advertising investments from brands and use these resources to monopolise technical innovation for their commercial advantage. This challenges the very survival of independent media - all to the detriment of consumers, whose data fuels their marketing engines to an unprecedented extent.
ID5's ambition is to provide premium media owners and independent technology providers with a transparent, scalable, privacy compliant advertising identity solution to help them fight back against these platforms. To accomplish this, ID5 has built the first shared, privacy-by-design identity platform for the advertising technology industry.
ID5 was created by seasoned ad tech specialists with 30+ years of combined experience. It was launched in September 2017 and raised a seed funding round in March 2018. ID5 currently employs 10 people across the UK, France and Germany, and works with premium publishers around the globe including Mail Online, Cafe Media, DPG Media, Figaro, Prisma Media, Discovery, Advance Local, Wirtualna Polska, etc.
Do you want to work for a dynamic and disruptive ad tech start-up that views the current shifts in the digital advertising market as an opportunity to make a strong difference? If you share our ambition to make digital advertising a better place, we would love to hear from you!
Publisher Account Manager
Manage pre- and post-integration relationships with global publishers using the ID5 shared identity platform.
What will you do?
- Reach out to strategic global publishers to explain the ID5 value proposition and its benefit in a cookie-less world
- Onboard publishers to the ID5 identity platform by explaining the service, liaising with the various stakeholders (commercial, technical, legal), communicating technical specifications and providing training and support
- Be the first point of contact for usage-related questions, coordinating with internal resources (product, operations, R&D) to provide accurate and timely responses
- Grow accounts expanding ID5’s scope of work, adding new geos and developing more senior relationships
- In partnership with the Marketing team, manage go-to-market and promotion efforts for publishers (newsletter, business cases, joint events, etc.)
- Liaise with ID5’s Product and Development teams to contribute to the design of new features and capabilities to improve the service by providing feedback from clients and prospects
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with 2 to 6 years of work experience managing relationships with Premium publishers globally
- A person committed to customer success, with a demonstrable track record of customer satisfaction and business development
- An excellent communicator with strong relationships and presentation skills, fluent in English and ideally in a second European language
- Someone with a quantitative mind, who has a strong interest for and understanding of digital advertising technologies and has the ability to simplify complicated technical topics
- An entrepreneurial-minded individual who will thrive in a startup environment. Responsibility, autonomy, enthusiasm, humility, drive and a willingness to learn are key characteristics required to be successful in this role
Position reporting to ID5's VP of Key Accounts. ID5 offers the opportunity to work remotely so we are open to candidates from across Europe.
Contact us at email@example.com / reference 016-PAM
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are passionate about creating an inclusive environment in which all employees can thrive.