ID5 was created to improve online advertising for consumers, media owners and technology providers in the digital advertising industry. ID5's ambition is to provide premium media owners and independent technology providers with a transparent, scalable, privacy-compliant advertising identity solution to help them thrive and stay competitive in an industry dominated by tech giants such as Google and Facebook. To accomplish this, ID5 has built the first shared identity platform for the advertising technology industry.
ID5 was created by seasoned ad tech specialists with 30+ years of combined experience. It was launched in September 2017 and raised a seed funding round in March 2018. It currently employs 10 people in the UK, France and Germany.
Do you want to work for a dynamic and disruptive ad tech start-up that views the current shifts in the digital advertising market as an opportunity to make a strong difference? If you share our ambition to make digital advertising a better place, we would love to hear from you!
ID5 is looking for a marketing intern to contribute to their marketing efforts aimed at creating a global brand, increasing the company’s awareness and generating new business opportunities. This is a remote-based position with the opportunity to work from a central WeWork location from time to time. Minimum 6 month / open to Part-Time placement.
We are looking for a graduate or university student who is willing to start their career in marketing and to learn more about the digital advertising ecosystem and how to successfully market a company in this competitive and innovative space.
We are looking for a motivated and collaborative individual, eager to learn and to contribute to the creation of a challenger brand. In return, we offer the opportunity to develop and take the first steps of your marketing career in a fast-growing company and to join a friendly, international team.
What will you do?
- Manage and update the company’s marketing materials and reports
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, email marketing, and web)
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Learn about the digital advertising ecosystem and use the learnings to inform ID5’s marketing messaging and positioning
- Participate in the creation of marketing content including white papers, business cases, research, articles, videos, etc.
- Help prepare PowerPoint presentations for both educational and sales presentations
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events/webinars
Who are we looking for?
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Ability to multitask and take initiative
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (an English literature major is a plus)
- Must have a passion for marketing
- A proactive and can-do attitude
- Experience with content creation and graphic design is a plus, even if not professionally
The marketing intern will report into the Marketing Director. ID5 offers the opportunity to work remotely so we are open to candidates from all over the UK.
Contact us at email@example.com / reference 015-MI
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are passionate about creating an inclusive environment in which all employees can thrive.