ID5 was created to improve online advertising for consumers, media owners and technology providers. Technical innovation - digital in particular - has fueled global economic growth for years, created millions of jobs and enabled access to knowledge and entertainment like never before. Media owners have played a pivotal role in modern democratic societies, and have relied on advertising to fund investigative journalism and ensure governments were held accountable. Meanwhile, consumers have benefited from technical innovation and access to quality content and services at scale.
This ecosystem is being disturbed by the rise of global platforms like Google and Facebook: they capture the large majority of advertising investments from brands and use these resources to monopolise technical innovation for their commercial advantage. This challenges the very survival of independent media - all to the detriment of consumers, whose data fuels their marketing engines to an unprecedented extent.
ID5's ambition is to provide premium media owners and independent technology providers with a transparent, scalable, privacy compliant advertising identity solution to help them fight back against these platforms. To accomplish this, ID5 has built the first shared identity platform for the advertising technology industry.
ID5 was created by seasoned ad tech specialists with 30+ years of combined experience. It was launched in September 2017 and raised a seed funding round in March 2018. It currently employs 10 people in London and Paris.
Do you want to work for a dynamic and disruptive ad tech start-up that views the current shifts in the digital advertising market as an opportunity to make a strong difference? If you share our ambition to make digital advertising a better place, we would love to hear from you!
Dev Ops Engineer
Support our engineering team by facilitating code releases, environment software upgrades, testing, and architecture design.
What will you do?
- Be responsible for developing and building IT solutions, such as implementing reusable components, assisting with all stages of test data, developing interface stubs and simulators, and performing script maintenance and updates
- Build automated deployments through the use of configuration management technology
- Perform routine application maintenance tasks, including creating requirements and procedures for implementing routine maintenance and troubleshooting existing systems for errors and resolving them
- Provide recommendations for enhancing performance via gap analysis, identifying the most practical alternative solutions and assisting with modifications
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with up to 2-4 years work experience, preferably in a highly scalable technology environment
- Enjoys collaborating with others and has excellent communication skills
- Significant experience with Git, continuous integration tools, and team/project management tools to guide and track development efforts.
- Loves learning about new technologies and related tools to introduce to the company in order to grow the agile development environment
- An entrepreneur-minded individual who will thrive in a startup environment. Responsibility, autonomy, enthusiasm, humility, and drive are key characteristics required to be successful in this role
Position reporting to ID5’s CTO and based in ID5’s London office at WeWork Spitafields,199 Bishopsgate (EC2M 3TY)
Contact us at email@example.com / reference 012-DOE
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are passionate about creating an inclusive environment in which all employees can thrive.