Do you want to work for a dynamic and disruptive ad tech start-up that views the current shifts in the digital advertising market as an opportunity to make a strong difference? ID5 believes that premium publishers and independent ad tech vendors deserve a better chance to compete against the walled gardens. The company’s ambition is to provide them with a more robust user identification framework to help them be more efficient in their operation of data-driven programmatic campaigns.
ID5 has built the first shared identity infrastructure for the advertising technology industry. User IDs are key to the monetisation of audiences and inventory in programmatic advertising. ID5 matches user IDs between publishers, data providers and technology platforms (DSPs, DMPs and SSPs) to enable the efficient and privacy-compliant transfer of user-level data along the advertising value chain.
ID5 was created in September 2017 and raised a seed funding round in March 2018. It currently employs 10 people in London and Paris.
If you share our ambition to make digital advertising work better, we would like to hear from you!
Dev Ops Engineer
Support our engineering team by facilitating code releases, environment software upgrades, testing, and architecture design.
What will you do?
- Be responsible for developing and building IT solutions, such as implementing reusable components, assisting with all stages of test data, developing interface stubs and simulators, and performing script maintenance and updates
- Build automated deployments through the use of configuration management technology
- Perform routine application maintenance tasks, including creating requirements and procedures for implementing routine maintenance and troubleshooting existing systems for errors and resolving them
- Provide recommendations for enhancing performance via gap analysis, identifying the most practical alternative solutions and assisting with modifications
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with up to 2-4 years work experience, preferably in a highly scalable technology environment
- Enjoys collaborating with others and has excellent communication skills
- Significant experience with Git, continuous integration tools, and team/project management tools to guide and track development efforts.
- Loves learning about new technologies and related tools to introduce to the company in order to grow the agile development environment
- An entrepreneur-minded individual who will thrive in a startup environment. Responsibility, autonomy, enthusiasm, humility, and drive are key characteristics required to be successful in this role
Position reporting to ID5’s CTO and based in ID5’s London office at WeWork Spitafields, 1 Primrose Street (EC2A 2EX)
Contact us at email@example.com / reference 012-DOE
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are passionate about creating an inclusive environment in which all employees can thrive.