ID5 was created to improve online advertising for consumers, media owners and technology providers. Technical innovation - digital in particular - has fueled global economic growth for years, created millions of jobs and enabled access to knowledge and entertainment like never before. Media owners have played a pivotal role in modern democratic societies, and have relied on advertising to fund investigative journalism and ensure governments were held accountable. Meanwhile, consumers have benefited from technical innovation and access to quality content and services at scale.
This ecosystem is being disturbed by the rise of global platforms like Google and Facebook: they capture the large majority of advertising investments from brands and use these resources to monopolise technical innovation for their commercial advantage. This challenges the very survival of independent media - all to the detriment of consumers, whose data fuels their marketing engines to an unprecedented extent.
ID5's ambition is to provide premium media owners and independent technology providers with a transparent, scalable, privacy compliant advertising identity solution to help them fight back against these platforms. To accomplish this, ID5 has built the first shared identity platform for the advertising technology industry.
ID5 was created by seasoned ad tech specialists with 30+ years of combined experience. It was launched in September 2017 and raised a seed funding round in March 2018. It currently employs 10 people in London and Paris.
Do you want to work for a dynamic and disruptive ad tech start-up that views the current shifts in the digital advertising market as an opportunity to make a strong difference? If you share our ambition to make digital advertising a better place, we would love to hear from you!
Develop the product strategy, identify and develop key product roadmap items, document product requirements, collaborate with engineering on implementation, take products to market, and be responsible for commercial success. This is a fantastic opportunity to own and develop innovative, industry-changing products and initiatives at the heart of our business.
What will you do?
- Participate in the full product lifecycle for our shared identity and publisher-related products, including research, roadmapping, requirements, supporting engineering during the build, product rollout, and managing in market
- Understand the key value drivers for your product area and demonstrate progress against success metrics to ensure our products are delivering value as expected
- Conduct market research and engage with customers, prospects and partners to identify market needs and opportunities
- Collaborate closely with engineers through all stages of product development, offering business context and insights, providing clear and consistent priorities, documenting clear and focused requirements, and working through tradeoffs
- Establish yourself as an expert on your product area for external users as well as internal teams
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with up to 1-3 years experience in a related professional area, preferably in an ad tech company and/or dealing with ad tech companies, with a background in Engineering or Computer Science a plus
- A strong interest for digital advertising and programmatic technologies
- An excellent communicator with strong relationships and presentation skills, fluent in English and ideally in a second European language
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- An entrepreneur-minded individual who will thrive in a startup environment. Responsibility, autonomy, enthusiasm, humility, and drive are key characteristics required to be successful in this role
Position reporting to ID5’s VP of Product & Operations and based in ID5’s London office at WeWork Spitafields,199 Bishopsgate (EC2M 3TY)
Contact us at email@example.com / reference 011-PM
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are passionate about creating an inclusive environment in which all employees can thrive.