Do you want to work for a dynamic and disruptive ad tech start-up that views the current shifts in the digital advertising market as an opportunity to make a strong difference? ID5 believes that premium publishers and independent ad tech vendors deserve a better chance to compete against the walled gardens. The company’s ambition is to provide them with a more robust user identification framework to help them be more efficient in their operation of data-driven programmatic campaigns.
ID5 has built the first shared identity infrastructure for the advertising technology industry. User IDs are key to the monetisation of audiences and inventory in programmatic advertising. ID5 matches user IDs between publishers, data providers and technology platforms (DSPs, DMPs and SSPs) to enable the efficient and privacy-compliant transfer of user-level data along the advertising value chain.
ID5 was created in September 2017 and raised a seed funding round in March 2018. It currently employs 10 people in London and Paris.
If you share our ambition to make digital advertising work better, we would like to hear from you!
Develop the product strategy, identify and develop key product roadmap items, document product requirements, collaborate with engineering on implementation, take products to market, and be responsible for commercial success. This is a fantastic opportunity to own and develop innovative, industry-changing products and initiatives at the heart of our business.
What will you do?
- Participate in the full product lifecycle for our shared identity and publisher-related products, including research, roadmapping, requirements, supporting engineering during the build, product rollout, and managing in market
- Understand the key value drivers for your product area and demonstrate progress against success metrics to ensure our products are delivering value as expected
- Conduct market research and engage with customers, prospects and partners to identify market needs and opportunities
- Collaborate closely with engineers through all stages of product development, offering business context and insights, providing clear and consistent priorities, documenting clear and focused requirements, and working through tradeoffs
- Establish yourself as an expert on your product area for external users as well as internal teams
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with up to 1-3 years experience in a related professional area, preferably in an ad tech company and/or dealing with ad tech companies, with a background in Engineering or Computer Science a plus
- A strong interest for digital advertising and programmatic technologies
- An excellent communicator with strong relationships and presentation skills, fluent in English and ideally in a second European language
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- An entrepreneur-minded individual who will thrive in a startup environment. Responsibility, autonomy, enthusiasm, humility, and drive are key characteristics required to be successful in this role
Position reporting to ID5’s VP of Product & Operations and based in ID5’s London office at WeWork Spitafields, 1 Primrose Street (EC2A 2EX)
Contact us at email@example.com / reference 011-PM
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are passionate about creating an inclusive environment in which all employees can thrive.