ID5 was created to improve online advertising for consumers, media owners and technology providers. Technical innovation - digital in particular - has fueled global economic growth for years, created millions of jobs and enabled access to knowledge and entertainment like never before. Media owners have played a pivotal role in modern democratic societies, and have relied on advertising to fund investigative journalism and ensure governments were held accountable. Meanwhile, consumers have benefited from technical innovation and access to quality content and services at scale.
This ecosystem is being disturbed by the rise of global platforms like Google and Facebook: they capture the large majority of advertising investments from brands and use these resources to monopolise technical innovation for their commercial advantage. This challenges the very survival of independent media - all to the detriment of consumers, whose data fuels their marketing engines to an unprecedented extent.
ID5's ambition is to provide premium media owners and independent technology providers with a transparent, scalable, privacy compliant advertising identity solution to help them fight back against these platforms. To accomplish this, ID5 has built the first shared identity platform for the advertising technology industry.
ID5 was created by seasoned ad tech specialists with 30+ years of combined experience. It was launched in September 2017 and raised a seed funding round in March 2018. It currently employs 10 people in London and Paris.
Do you want to work for a dynamic and disruptive ad tech start-up that views the current shifts in the digital advertising market as an opportunity to make a strong difference? If you share our ambition to make digital advertising a better place, we would love to hear from you!
Support the growth of ID5 by participating in the creation of a global brand, articulating its value proposition for publishers and ad tech vendors, establishing the company and its employees as thought leaders in the Identity space, and organising events to reach out to key prospects and clients globally.
What will you do?
- Manage ID5’s digital & social communication channels (website + Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube & Facebook) to aggregate a community of followers and transform them into supporters of the company, and generate leads for the sales team
- Create ID5’s thought leadership content including white papers, business cases, research, articles, videos, etc. and manage distribution through media partnerships and social channels
- Organise ID5’s presence at leading industry events such as DMEXCO, Ad Trading Summits, IAB Interact, Festival of Media, DiG Publishing, Cannes Lions, etc.
- Interact with the Product team to articulate the company’s value proposition and design sales and marketing collaterals
- Build ID5’s employer brand to help the company’s recruitment effort by showcasing our culture and values
Who are we looking for?
- 1 to 3 years experience in ad tech marketing, preferably in an international environment
- The ambition to make a difference, learn new things, be creative and build something amazing
- A good understanding of programmatic advertising and supporting technologies (ad serving, header bidding, DSP, SSP, DMP and tag management technologies)
- Ability to articulate complicated technical benefits in simple terms (storytelling)
- Comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment with a strong ability to deal with strategic as well as tactical tasks, to work autonomously and to take initiatives
Position reporting to ID5’s Marketing Director and based in ID5’s London office at WeWork Spitafields,199 Bishopsgate (EC2M 3TY)
Contact us at email@example.com / reference 010-MA
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are passionate about creating an inclusive environment in which all employees can thrive.