Do you want to work for a dynamic and disruptive ad tech start-up that views the current shifts in the digital advertising market as an opportunity to make a strong difference? ID5 believes that premium publishers and independent ad tech vendors deserve a better chance to compete against the walled gardens. The company’s ambition is to provide them with a more robust user identification framework to help them be more efficient in their operation of data-driven programmatic campaigns.
ID5 has built the first shared identity infrastructure for the advertising technology industry. User IDs are key to the monetisation of audiences and inventory in programmatic advertising. ID5 matches user IDs between publishers, data providers and technology platforms (DSPs, DMPs and SSPs) to enable the efficient and privacy-compliant transfer of user-level data along the advertising value chain.
ID5 was created in September 2017 and raised a seed funding round in March 2018. It currently employs 10 people in London and Paris.
If you share our ambition to make digital advertising work better, we would like to hear from you!
Support the growth of ID5 by participating in the creation of a global brand, articulating its value proposition for publishers and ad tech vendors, establishing the company and its employees as thought leaders in the Identity space, and organising events to reach out to key prospects and clients globally.
What will you do?
- Manage ID5’s digital & social communication channels (website + Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube & Facebook) to aggregate a community of followers and transform them into supporters of the company, and generate leads for the sales team
- Create ID5’s thought leadership content including white papers, business cases, research, articles, videos, etc. and manage distribution through media partnerships and social channels
- Organise ID5’s presence at leading industry events such as DMEXCO, Ad Trading Summits, IAB Interact, Festival of Media, DiG Publishing, Cannes Lions, etc.
- Interact with the Product team to articulate the company’s value proposition and design sales and marketing collaterals
- Build ID5’s employer brand to help the company’s recruitment effort by showcasing our culture and values
Who are we looking for?
- 1 to 3 years experience in ad tech marketing, preferably in an international environment
- The ambition to make a difference, learn new things, be creative and build something amazing
- A good understanding of programmatic advertising and supporting technologies (ad serving, header bidding, DSP, SSP, DMP and tag management technologies)
- Ability to articulate complicated technical benefits in simple terms (storytelling)
- Comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment with a strong ability to deal with strategic as well as tactical tasks, to work autonomously and to take initiatives
Position reporting to ID5’s Marketing Director and based in ID5’s London office at WeWork Spitafields, 1 Primrose Street (EC2A 2EX)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org / reference 010-MA
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are passionate about creating an inclusive environment in which all employees can thrive.