ID5 was created to improve online advertising for consumers, media owners and technology providers. Technical innovation - digital in particular - has fueled global economic growth for years, created millions of jobs and enabled access to knowledge and entertainment like never before. Media owners have played a pivotal role in modern democratic societies, and have relied on advertising to fund investigative journalism and ensure governments were held accountable. Meanwhile, consumers have benefited from technical innovation and access to quality content and services at scale.
This ecosystem is being disturbed by the rise of global platforms like Google and Facebook: they capture the large majority of advertising investments from brands and use these resources to monopolise technical innovation for their commercial advantage. This challenges the very survival of independent media - all to the detriment of consumers, whose data fuels their marketing engines to an unprecedented extent.
ID5's ambition is to provide premium media owners and independent technology providers with a transparent, scalable, privacy compliant advertising identity solution to help them fight back against these platforms. To accomplish this, ID5 has built the first shared identity platform for the advertising technology industry.
ID5 was created by seasoned ad tech specialists with 30+ years of combined experience. It was launched in September 2017 and raised a seed funding round in March 2018. It currently employs 10 people in London and Paris.
Do you want to work for a dynamic and disruptive ad tech start-up that views the current shifts in the digital advertising market as an opportunity to make a strong difference? If you share our ambition to make digital advertising a better place, we would love to hear from you!
Junior Account Manager
Support global Ad Tech clients in their integration and usage of ID5’s shared identity platform.
What will you do?
- Participate in pre-sales discussion with ad tech vendors around the implementation and customisation of the ID5 service
- Onboard clients to the platform by explaining the service, liaising with the various stakeholders (commercial, technical, legal), communicating technical specifications and providing training to them
- Be the first point of contact for usage-related questions, coordinating with internal resources (product, operations, R&D) to provide accurate and timely responses
- Manage the commercial relationship on a day to day basis and facilitate an ongoing premium service structure by building account plans to meet and exceed daily service needs, whilst identifying commercial upsell opportunities
- Regular service plans to include weekly calls, QBR’s, global all hands to showcase performance analysis, new product features, industry trends etc
- Liaise with ID5’s Product and Development teams to contribute to the design of new features and capabilities to improve the service by providing feedback from clients and prospects
- Develop relationships at multiple levels across client organisation from C level to day to day contacts, transferring client org structures to internal systems for future reference
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with 1 to 3 years commercial experience in an ad tech company and/or dealing with ad tech companies
- A strong interest for digital advertising and programmatic technologies
- An excellent communicator with strong relationships and presentation skills, fluent in English and ideally in a second European language
- Someone with strong analytical skills, proficient in Excel, and the ability to simplify complex analytics into easily digestible summaries or presentations.
- An entrepreneur-minded individual who will thrive in a start-up environment. Responsibility, autonomy, enthusiasm, humility, and drive are key characteristics required to be successful in this role
Position reporting to ID5’s VP, Product & Operations and based in ID5’s London office at WeWork Spitafields,199 Bishopsgate (EC2M 3TY)
Contact us at email@example.com / reference 009-JAM
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are passionate about creating an inclusive environment in which all employees can thrive.