Do you want to work for a dynamic and disruptive ad tech start-up that views the current shifts in the digital advertising market as an opportunity to make a strong difference? ID5 believes that premium publishers and independent ad tech vendors deserve a better chance to compete against the walled gardens. The company’s ambition is to provide them with a more robust user identification framework to help them be more efficient in their operation of data-driven programmatic campaigns.
ID5 has built the first shared identity infrastructure for the advertising technology industry. User IDs are key to the monetisation of audiences and inventory in programmatic advertising. ID5 matches user IDs between publishers, data providers and technology platforms (DSPs, DMPs and SSPs) to enable the efficient and privacy-compliant transfer of user-level data along the advertising value chain.
ID5 was created in September 2017 and raised a seed funding round in March 2018. It currently employs 10 people in London and Paris.
If you share our ambition to make digital advertising work better, we would like to hear from you!
Junior Account Manager
Support global Ad Tech clients in their integration and usage of ID5’s shared identity platform.
What will you do?
- Participate in pre-sales discussion with ad tech vendors around the implementation and customisation of the ID5 service
- Onboard clients to the platform by explaining the service, liaising with the various stakeholders (commercial, technical, legal), communicating technical specifications and providing training to them
- Be the first point of contact for usage-related questions, coordinating with internal resources (product, operations, R&D) to provide accurate and timely responses
- Manage the commercial relationship on a day to day basis and facilitate an ongoing premium service structure by building account plans to meet and exceed daily service needs, whilst identifying commercial upsell opportunities
- Regular service plans to include weekly calls, QBR’s, global all hands to showcase performance analysis, new product features, industry trends etc
- Liaise with ID5’s Product and Development teams to contribute to the design of new features and capabilities to improve the service by providing feedback from clients and prospects
- Develop relationships at multiple levels across client organisation from C level to day to day contacts, transferring client org structures to internal systems for future reference
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with 1 to 3 years commercial experience in an ad tech company and/or dealing with ad tech companies
- A strong interest for digital advertising and programmatic technologies
- An excellent communicator with strong relationships and presentation skills, fluent in English and ideally in a second European language
- Someone with strong analytical skills, proficient in Excel, and the ability to simplify complex analytics into easily digestible summaries or presentations.
- An entrepreneur-minded individual who will thrive in a start-up environment. Responsibility, autonomy, enthusiasm, humility, and drive are key characteristics required to be successful in this role
Position reporting to ID5’s VP, Product & Operations and based in ID5’s London office at WeWork Spitafields, 1 Primrose Street (EC2A 2EX)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org / reference 009-JAM
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are passionate about creating an inclusive environment in which all employees can thrive.