ID5 was created to improve online advertising for consumers, media owners and technology providers. Technical innovation - digital in particular - has fueled global economic growth for years, created millions of jobs and enabled access to knowledge and entertainment like never before. Media owners have played a pivotal role in modern democratic societies, and have relied on advertising to fund investigative journalism and ensure governments were held accountable. Meanwhile, consumers have benefited from technical innovation and access to quality content and services at scale.
This ecosystem is being disturbed by the rise of global platforms like Google and Facebook: they capture the large majority of advertising investments from brands and use these resources to monopolise technical innovation for their commercial advantage. This challenges the very survival of independent media - all to the detriment of consumers, whose data fuels their marketing engines to an unprecedented extent.
ID5's ambition is to provide premium media owners and independent technology providers with a transparent, scalable, privacy compliant advertising identity solution to help them fight back against these platforms. To accomplish this, ID5 has built the first shared identity platform for the advertising technology industry.
ID5 was created by seasoned ad tech specialists with 30+ years of combined experience. It was launched in September 2017 and raised a seed funding round in March 2018. It currently employs 10 people in London and Paris.
Do you want to work for a dynamic and disruptive ad tech start-up that views the current shifts in the digital advertising market as an opportunity to make a strong difference? If you share our ambition to make digital advertising a better place, we would love to hear from you!
Support global clients (publishers or ad tech vendors) in their integration and usage of ID5’s shared identity platform.
What will you do?
- Manage the technical aspects of onboarding and integrating clients onto the ID5 platform, including the setup of Amazon S3 or Google Cloud storage buckets, checking file formats, and troubleshooting data integration issues
- Liaise with Product and Engineering to handle complex or custom integrations, product issues, and contribute to the design and testing of new features and capabilities of the ID5 platform
- Test and monitor client integrations before and after go-live
- Support Sales and Account Management on difficult usage-related questions about the platform or ID5 services
- Manage customer support cases and questions, and lead troubleshooting efforts
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with up to 2 years work experience, preferably in an ad tech company and/or dealing with ad tech companies
- A background in Engineering or Computer Science a plug
- A strong interest for digital advertising and programmatic technologies
- An excellent communicator with strong relationships and presentation skills, fluent in English and ideally in a second European language
- Someone with strong analytical skills, proficient in Excel, and the ability to simplify complex analytics into easily digestible summaries
- Someone with the ability to see the bigger picture while still being detail-oriented and willing to dig deep into issues
- An entrepreneur-minded individual who will thrive in a startup environment. Responsibility, autonomy, enthusiasm, humility, and drive are key characteristics required to be successful in this role
Position reporting to ID5’s VP of Product & Operations and based in ID5’s London office at WeWork Spitafields,199 Bishopsgate (EC2M 3TY)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org / reference 008-SE
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are passionate about creating an inclusive environment in which all employees can thrive.