Do you want to work for a dynamic and disruptive ad tech start-up that views the current shifts in the digital advertising market as an opportunity to make a strong difference? ID5 believes that premium publishers and independent ad tech vendors deserve a better chance to compete against the walled gardens. The company’s ambition is to provide them with a more robust user identification framework to help them be more efficient in their operation of data-driven programmatic campaigns.
ID5 has built the first shared identity infrastructure for the advertising technology industry. User IDs are key to the monetisation of audiences and inventory in programmatic advertising. ID5 matches user IDs between publishers, data providers and technology platforms (DSPs, DMPs and SSPs) to enable the efficient and privacy-compliant transfer of user-level data along the advertising value chain.
ID5 was created in September 2017 and raised a seed funding round in March 2018. It currently employs 10 people in London and Paris.
If you share our ambition to make digital advertising work better, we would like to hear from you!
Support global clients (publishers or ad tech vendors) in their integration and usage of ID5’s shared identity platform.
What will you do?
- Manage the technical aspects of onboarding and integrating clients onto the ID5 platform, including the setup of Amazon S3 or Google Cloud storage buckets, checking file formats, and troubleshooting data integration issues
- Liaise with Product and Engineering to handle complex or custom integrations, product issues, and contribute to the design and testing of new features and capabilities of the ID5 platform
- Test and monitor client integrations before and after go-live
- Support Sales and Account Management on difficult usage-related questions about the platform or ID5 services
- Manage customer support cases and questions, and lead troubleshooting efforts
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with up to 2 years work experience, preferably in an ad tech company and/or dealing with ad tech companies
- A background in Engineering or Computer Science a plug
- A strong interest for digital advertising and programmatic technologies
- An excellent communicator with strong relationships and presentation skills, fluent in English and ideally in a second European language
- Someone with strong analytical skills, proficient in Excel, and the ability to simplify complex analytics into easily digestible summaries
- Someone with the ability to see the bigger picture while still being detail-oriented and willing to dig deep into issues
- An entrepreneur-minded individual who will thrive in a startup environment. Responsibility, autonomy, enthusiasm, humility, and drive are key characteristics required to be successful in this role
Position reporting to ID5’s VP of Product & Operations and based in ID5’s London office at WeWork Spitafields, 1 Primrose Street (EC2A 2EX)
Contact us at email@example.com / reference 008-SE
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are passionate about creating an inclusive environment in which all employees can thrive.